DIRECTOR & PRINCIPAL TRAINER, EDAPHIC LEADERSHIP CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Elgin is a professional with over 12 years of experience in Talent Management, and Learning and Development with a leading training organisation. He believes in tapping into the inherent potential in every youth and that the key to unlocking this potential is through education – not just in academics, but in other facets of life to instill a strong sense of resilience and a base of sound values.
His key cutting edge in training lies in his ability to be dynamic, energetic and relevant. This energy is further fuelled by his keen observational skills to make sense of the learning concepts and point participants towards building a successful future. To date, he has impacted over 55,000 students in 120 schools.
Bachelor of Business Management, Marketing, Singapore Management University (2003-2007).
• Facilitation Reviewing Techniques with Roger Greenaway.
• Certificate in Counselling Psychology with Lee Community College.
• Team Play with Dr. Jim Cain.
• FLOAT course with Ministry of Education.
• Basic Human Behavioural studies, Level 1.
Responsibilities stretched from Talent Management, Train the Trainers, Business Development to Curricular Development. He also spearheaded projects in collaborations with other government bodies and pushed boundaries to ensure successful and complete delivery.
Some projects include:
• Overseas Community Involvement Project – Values in Actions.
• Annual National Leadership Summit & Facilitation Skills Convention.
• Intervention Through Relationship Management Modules.
• Whole School Leadership Developmental Approach.
• Tertiary School Student Life Development Matrix.
• Boys brigade Officer (2003–2020).
• Head Teaching Assistant for Leadership Teambuilding in SMU.
• Board Member, Scouts and Ventures Board, St. Andrew’s Secondary School (1995-2000).
• Metta Day Activity for the Intellectually Disabled.
• Tan Tock Seng Hospital Community Fund. Cycled 150km to raise $2,500 for needy patients.
• Roong Village, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Raised funds and built 3 houses.
• Chiangrai, Thailand. Raised funds, built houses, camp organiser and activities head.
• 110 hours of academic support for PSLE children from VCHs in 2 months’ duration.