DIRECTOR &PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, EDAPHIC LEADERSHIP CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
David is an educator at heart and believes that transformation comes from a change of mind and a change of heart. He was a senior trainer in a leading organisation and managed a suite of programmes while developing many others in the course of his work. Some of his programmes remain best-sellers in his previous workplaces.
His key cutting edge in training lies in his ability to be sharp and dissect concepts to make them alive and relevant. He also infuses enthusiasm and energy into his training. This energy is further fuelled by his keen observational skills to make sense of the learning concepts and point participants towards building a successful future. To date, he has impacted over 25,000 students locally and internationally.
Bachelor of Science in Management, University of London
Singapore Institute of Management
• The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training, Level 2
• Certified Human Behaviour Consultant (DISC)
• Habitudes, The Art of Leadership
• Executive Presentation Skills (by GE)
Responsibilities stretched from Talent Management, Train the Trainers, Business Development to Curriculum Development. He also spearheaded projects in collaborations with other corporate organisations and pushed boundaries to ensure successful and complete delivery.
Some projects include:
• Annual National Leadership Summit
• Collaboration with Indonesian Schools for Teachers & Student Programmes.
• Teambuilding Sessions for Deutsche Bank, Subway, National University Hospital.
• Transformational Workshops for Graduating Cohorts in schools.
• Certification for use of Habitudes Program in School Curriculum.
• Character & Leadership Developmental Framework for SIM.
• Regularly requested speaker for camps/ seminars in non-profit organisations.
• Parenting Talks to Schools (including collaborations with SFE).
• Conducts Career-Counselling Courses for Young Adults on a voluntary basis.
• Academic Associate at Republic Polytechnic (Problem Based Learning Methodology).
• Leading Teams for Causes with Generation ACTS Club (S) (2000-2003).
• Team Leader, Counsels & Mentors Youths towards a purpose-driven life (2000–present).
• Program Coordinator and Head for Christmas Charity Programs under Hope Centre.